Just a german Kizashi :)

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
MrNWA

Sam is right i have both diagrams of the Kizashi rear they are identical except for the hub to support the axles and the AWD is only 250lb max more the tech told me but yes because of the weight differance the spring rate is higher just think of it as having 2 125lb chicks in the back at all times
SamirD

MrNWA wrote:Sam is right i have both diagrams of the Kizashi rear they are identical except for the hub to support the axles and the AWD is only 250lb max more the tech told me but yes because of the weight differance the spring rate is higher just think of it as having 2 125lb chicks in the back at all times
lol. So do you think KW can make some custom rear springs for the awd model?
MrNWA

you can put the FWD springs in and just deal with it only differance would be a spring rate of say 250lbs divided by 2 i doubt the would make differant springs i asked a long time ago they said no if i come up on some $$$ im still gonna buy the KW FWD for my AWD guys in Germany said they run the AWD suspension in their FWD because the springs are stiffer and give an extra 10mm drop i dont race my car so for me its more just for looks
Tom Kizzie

any updates on here? I am trying to registrate on the kizashi-forum.de also. Are there kizashi meeting/kizashi treffen in Germany?
kizashi 6mt black