Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

Introduce yourself here, also we will post links to topics we find the most valuable on the forum to help out new members.
 #41102  by nowasynic
 Thu May 12, 2016 3:59 am
Hello all,

Just bought my Kizashi about an hour ago. A few people tried to talk me out of it but I really like it. I've never owned a Suzuki (other than a motorcycle) I'm looking forward to trying to help out fellow owners. I will do my best to search for previous posts before asking questions. I know some people get upset about that. Anyway, as soon as I get some time, I'll try and get some pics up.

Greg
 #41103  by Woodie
 Thu May 12, 2016 10:29 am
Welcome nowasynic.

You're gonna love the car, they're pretty reliable too.
 #41116  by KuroNekko
 Thu May 12, 2016 2:28 pm
Welcome.
I've owned my Kizashi since August of 2012 and haven't regretted it ever. It's a great car for the money. Like Woodie said, it's quite reliable and low on maintenance. However, it's got the comfort, refinement, features, and handling of a car that would otherwise cost significantly more.
 #41120  by Speed_Racer
 Thu May 12, 2016 3:59 pm
My Kizashi has been just as reliable as my Suzuki motorcycle, which is to say they're both completely bulletproof.
 #41121  by FrankoLaMoya
 Thu May 12, 2016 6:11 pm
What KuroNekko said...same for me...bought it in October 2012. No regrets/very reliable and comfortable. Furthermore it handles better than my 2 previous Audi A4 Quattro (they were older models 2000 and 2006, but still). I also receive compliments by strangers every week or two! It is a very good looking car and kind of rare/unique.
 #41150  by nowasynic
 Mon May 16, 2016 9:09 pm
Thanks for the love guys. I need to take it in for theTPMS light. It is so annoying. Other than that, I'll just look thru the owner's manual and learn the Bluetooth. Thanks again