Why so many haters of this car ?

Let others know about your performance modifications, and help members find the parts they want.
rocket_man

i have never seen SO many haters of this car. I totally love it so was just curious why everyone seems to come here and spread shlt and lies. I just dont get it, if you hate this car then why come here and waste your time ? Why not go to the forum about your favorite car? I have a S model manual trans and this car is fairly fast, way fast enough to get into serious trouble with!

Here are 2 videos I shot at the Texas Mile !

0-100mph video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=noataIR8a6k

130 mph video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF4QTlprnvw
Mods: Cat Back, Under Drive Pulley, Strut Tower brace, K&N Filter, Sony Xplode 6 1/2 4 way speakers in rear, blacked out S in front grill, American Racing Alloys.
Trailboss

So far I haven't seen much hate, most reviews treat the car pretty fair, but they all have the same "con", in that it could have a more powerful engine. I am happy with mine, the acceleration is more than adequate off the line for me, but I have long passed the time when I thought light to light racing somehow proves ones manhood. I love the CVT, I drive an eighteen wheeler for a living and have done so for 30 years, when I get into a car, i don't want to shift, the smoothness of the CVT opened up a new world of driving pleasure for me.

There are boneheads out there though, I read this knuckleheaded review...he either drove a trashed rental, or someone rebadged a Yugo and handed this guy the keys...a totally unfair and biased account of the Kizashi;

http://jalopnik.com/kizashi/
chazyouwin

That jalopnik guys obviously perpetrating fiction. Think: Suzuki didn't sell the Kizashi as a fleet vehicle so it was obviously difficult to find a rental. Maybe there is a rental available here and there, but the chances that one is just available for this guy to run across are pretty incredible. He just made up the story (and if you look over his comments he enjoys jerking chains). The idea of the recessed trunk release popping open - idiotic. Does he have a two-foot long pencil for a knee? I commented on the story -- and he deleted the comment.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
lookin

rocket_man wrote:i have never seen SO many haters of this car. I totally love it so was just curious why everyone seems to come here and spread shlt and lies. I just dont get it, if you hate this car then why come here and waste your time ? Why not go to the forum about your favorite car? I have a S model manual trans and this car is fairly fast, way fast enough to get into serious trouble with!

Here are 2 videos I shot at the Texas Mile !

0-100mph video

130 mph video

i been said this but the mods seem to think its ok and u not supposed to say nothing
AlexRuiz

I left this comment, let's see if it makes it there ;)

"To the author, You might want to have your reading comprehension checked. You drove something else, you didn't drive a Kizashi. You took a rental Suzuki, but didn't even read the name of the car properly!

The Kizashi does NOT have the trunk release in the door, it is a small button in the IP, lower left of the steering column. The button is so small that is hard to press even with with gloves, let alone your knee.

The Kizashi is a much superior car to your Dodge in every conceivable way, but you won't know it because you drove a different Suzuki and you thought you were driving a Kizashi. How can we believe a "review" from someone who cannot even read the name of the car properly?"
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
chazyouwin

Good points Alex - of course, am not seeing your comment on the site and I expect not to see it. But I reread the "review". It says it is a review of "this car's predecessor." Since the Kizashi is not a predecessor of anything, yet, it could not have been the Kizashi he "reviewed." What Suzuki had a trunk door release in the door? The fact that he could not at all have actually been reviewing the Kizashi was lost upon those whose comments survived deletion.
2010 Kizashi SLS FWD Gray; 2013 Grand Vitara 4wd red; 2012 SX4 blue; 2021 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV black

Previous: 2002 XL-7 Limited (2); 1992 Accord; '91 Volvo; '85 Toyota; '84 Celica; '73 Mercedes.
AlexRuiz

chazyouwin wrote:Good points Alex - of course, am not seeing your comment on the site and I expect not to see it. But I reread the "review". It says it is a review of "this car's predecessor." Since the Kizashi is not a predecessor of anything, yet, it could not have been the Kizashi he "reviewed." What Suzuki had a trunk door release in the door? The fact that he could not at all have actually been reviewing the Kizashi was lost upon those whose comments survived deletion.
Trunk release in the door? The Forenza, my previous car!
GMDAT J200, the ultimate expression of appliance on wheels. Never failed me, but oh was it uninspiring ;)

Edit: I don't see my comment either! Those rats won't publish it!
2010 Suzuki Kizashi S MT
themeat424

You guys got to look closer. First off this is not Jalopnik, it is some random guys comments. He also mentions that he is re-posting an old review of his own about the kizashi predecessor, which is either the Verona or Forenza. In that case i would agree that it might have been the worst car ever. I never owned either one of those cars, but as we all know they were the major contributors to Suzuki's downfall in this country.
WESHOOT2

There is nothing to 'hate' about a new Kizashi; it is a top tier car in its price range.
Anyone who has a personal opinion that diminishes its goodness obviously does not have qualifying experience; know what I mean?

In the land of actual cars on real roads, there is no doubt in my mind that the Kizashi is a superb automobile. Not just because I bought one myself.....