Kizashi Club

Your Kizashi Owners Club and Forum 

If you represent a dealer or vendor, and your post includes currency amounts it should likely go here.

There is no need to ask permission to post. Dealers and Vendors will always be allowed to post relevant products on this forum.
 #10130  by yellowevo82
 Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:16 pm
Well im glad to say the proto type is finished!! Everything went smooth sorta ;).. So far driveability is the same, I do feel a pick up in 3, 4 and 5th gear. Audible intake tones are picked up in 3rd gear while cruising. Ill have these up for sale soon! I do not know how much I can save you all, versus other companies but I can provide you with top notch quality parts that I WILL back up. Im figuring out for a order date/price soon. I want to test this alittle more on my car and also do dyno runs to provide you with the best possible information possible. Pardon the intake not being polished and clean yet, you all know this was used in the making of this proto type (no baby intakes were hurt in the making of this product) enjoy :lol:

*THIS IS NOT A HOW TO THREAD*

Pictures taken with a htc evo!

Last edited by yellowevo82 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #10132  by BxKizashiS
 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:21 pm
nice! im dying to get an intake for mine!
 #10227  by yellowevo82
 Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm
I need a list started of who's interested in this intake... I need to start getting a list together to make sure this is going to be worth my time. Im going to do all I can cut costs on my end to save you guys more!! I also have alot more plan on that im very excited about it just all lays on you guys.. If not ill have no problems just making parts for myself... :D :lol:
 #10530  by kizashiBAMA
 Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:21 pm
yellowevo82 wrote: I also have alot more plan on that im very excited about it just all lays on you guys.. If not ill have no problems just making parts for myself... :D :lol:

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say create a cheaper turbocharger. You'd definitely make a killing.
 #10601  by SJE47
 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 pm
This is what I created in order to avoid overpaying for the one that the company that shall not be mentioned makes. I am also pretty sure that mine creates the same performance as the unmentionable one does.
Attachments
intake.jpg
 #11517  by BxKizashiS
 Thu May 24, 2012 5:54 pm
Lol@ SJE47.. It looks hot! I'm bout to make my own, only thing that worries me if the MAS, idk if I buy a cut out one from autozone if it will fit it or not. But I'ma see what I can do